Monday, August 20, 2007

update on my summer goals

So what happened to my summer goals? Here's an update:

1) graduate, MUST graduate --- I finished my exams but still waiting for my marks!
2) get a job, MUST get a job --- I'll be working at Reckitt Benckiser Canada :D
3) golf well, possibly better than my brother --- One golf lesson so far but far from being better than my brother.
4) taste of danforth/summerlicious <- i love food. --- I did Summerlicious but no Taste of Danforth :'( I was studying during that weekend. Boohoo.
5) get a fob, i mean job :D --- Got the job but not a fob!
6) run around, wild and free --- Haven't ran around in the literal sense but I still can do that in the remaining weeks of summer.

I'll be back with more pictures! Ciao, baby.

2 comments:

Dorian said...

w00t! Someone is on track with their plans. Now I have to catch up with mine, so as not to look completely lazy. ;-)

rpm+bpm said...

oui oui, bring back some french (female) supermodels!